At ThriftyTricks, we’re always happy to receive guest posts, however they must attain a certain quality level. Please review this list of rules before sending in your post or post ideas.
- Your post must be useful for our audience, which is generally people aged 18-35. Without an obvious connection and usefulness to this particular audience, your post will not be accepted.
- Content must be 100% unique. Post author must own transferrable rights to use any images included in the post (or use public domain photos). We do not accept posts under 800 words (ideally 1200+).
- Linking out to similar articles and related sites is permitted as long as they’re very relevant and high-quality.
- Along with the post, suggest 2-3 different headlines.
- We try to give back as much exposure to our guest authors as possible. Post authorship is noted at beginning and at the end of every guest post, 1-2 bio links are accepted.
Once you make sure that your post is error-free, structured, and well-formatted, send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org.